USQ’s nursing programs are fully accredited and align with current Australian professional nursing standards of practice and will give you the skills to deliver high-quality nursing care to people of all ages. With a combination of theory and clinical simulation in our well-resourced labs and nursing wards, you will be fully equipped to step straight into your nursing career.
- Gain hands-on experience in USQ's simulated nursing wards and new $2.5 million laboratories.
- Keep up-to-date with the health industry and advance your career with our growing suite of bite-sized postgraduate options that can articulate to a Master’s degree
- With 50% of the program dedicated to clinical practice, upon graduation you will be prepared for contemporary nursing practice.
- Flexible blended study options with the opportunity to study over summer.
- The Bachelor of Nursing at USQ is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) and is listed as an approved program with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulating Authority (AHPRA).
As a graduate of the Bachelor of Nursing you will have the skills required to work as a registered nurse in a multitude of settings in Australia or overseas including public and private hospitals, community health, mental health, aged care, home health care, indigenous health, occupational health, rural practice and international nursing.
Learn more on how to become a Nurse.