Content Manager e-DRMS
What is Content Manager?
Content Manager is the new generation Electronic Document and Records Management System (e-DRMS), previously known as Records Manager (TRIM).
The benefits of Content Manager include:
- widely recognised as a leading e-DRMS software solution for managing records and objects of various formats;
- enables users to capture, manage and access USQ corporate information in a secure environment and, if necessary, to share information within business teams (subject to appropriate access controls);
- provides authorised users secure access to student files via StudentRecords;
- provides a more robust, reliable and transparent information management system than the current process of saving documents and files locally; and
- identified as the primary driver to assist USQ in meeting its records and information management compliance obligations and business needs.
Who will use Content Manager?
Content Manager enables authorised University employees (contractors and consultants) to capture, use, store and access University business records and information. Content Manager continues to be deployed to various levels of management and support teams across the organisation.
Content Manager Help Desk
Experiencing issues or problems with Content Manager? Please call: