eResearch Services Training: Setting up and using Research Data Storage
Presented by Francis Gacenga
|Date:||27 March 2019|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Venue:||Toowoomba - S107|
|Contact:||For more information, please contact eResearch Services.|
|Booking:||Please register via HR UConnect by 20 March, 2019.|
|Save to calendar:||Download|
The session prepares researchers to use USQ recommended research data storage. This hands-on session covers access, set up and installation and configuration of USQ recommended research data storage.
- Introduction to USQ recommended research data storage (ReDBank Service).
- Choosing research data storage options for your research.
- Using the ReDBank Storage Application Form via RIMS.
- Accessing research data storage.
- Setting up and using research data storage.
- Synchronising, transferring and sharing data.