eResearch Services Training: Introduction to Linux Workshop
Introduction to Linux is a 3-hour workshop for users working with the High Performance Computing, Remote Server and Virtual Machine environments.
|Date:||19 September 2019|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Venue:||Toowoomba - S104|
|Contact:||For more information, please contact eResearch Services.|
|Booking:||Please register via HR UConnect by 12 September, 2019|
|Save to calendar:||Download|
The workshop prepares participants to work with Linux file systems, Text editors, Install and Manage Software, Work in command line and graphical environments, Learn how to manage files and basic shell scripting.
• Learn how to work with Linux filesystems.
• Learn how to install and manage software.
• Learn how to work with the command line and graphical environments
• Learn how to manage files
• Learn basic shell scripting