eResearch Services Training: Setting up and using Research Data Storage
Presented by Francis Gacenga
|Date:||04 September 2019|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Venue:||Toowoomba - S104|
|Contact:||For more information, please contact eResearch Services.|
|Booking:||Please register via HR UConnect.|
|Save to calendar:||Download|
The session prepares researchers to use USQ recommended research data storage. This hands-on session covers access, set up and installation and configuration of USQ recommended research data storage.
• Introduction to USQ recommended research data storage (ReDBank Service).
• Choosing research data storage options for your research.
• Using the ReDBank Storage Application Form via RIMS.
• Accessing research data storage.
• Setting up and using research data storage.
• Synchronising, transferring and sharing data