Session 1:“Negotiating Authorship”
In the first session, participants will gain an insight into authorship guidelines and exchange experiences and ideas on authorship with other participants.
Learning Outcomes Session 1
By the end of this session, participants will be able to
(1) Describe an equitable process for assigning authorship and author order on collaborative writing projects
(2) Identify strategies to promote ethical behaviour in one’s own current or future research collaborations
Session 2: “Literature review on patient distress following cardiac surgery”
In the second session, participants will gain insight into the risk factors and stressors patients experience following cardiac surgery – the impact this can have – the services available to assist in the recovery phase.
Learning Outcomes Session 2
(1) Distinguish the risk factors, and stressors for cardiac patients after surgery
(2) Understand the impact of distress on cardiac patients.
(3) Differentiate the array of services available for regional and metropolitan patients
For more information, please contact Geraldine Roderick.