There is a ‘sustainability revolution’ underway and businesses are increasingly aware of the importance of climate action.
Al Gore recently described this transition as having the breadth and magnitude of the first industrial revolution but the speed of the digital revolution. The World Economic Forum ranks climate-related risks at the top of its global risks list and Australian company directors rate climate change as their number one priority for the federal government to address. These trends have been growing and will only accelerate.
The seminar explores:
- how and why the world is undergoing this climate, energy, and circular economy transition
- the drivers of the transition
- the role of the Taskforce for Climate-related Financial Disclosures in ‘cushioning’ shocks to the global economy
- how sectors and businesses can improve their governance and strategies to navigate the transition
- what are the opportunities and challenges for climate science, data, information and tools
Join Neil Plummer as he discusses how to best navigate business through the global climate and energy transition. Watch the seminar.