Due to the bad weather caused by former tropical cyclone Debbie, staff and students at USQ Toowoomba, USQ Springfield and USQ Ipswich are not expected on campus today. Please stay safe and consider all weather warnings. USQ Toowoomba Graduations will proceed as planned tomorrow, however students required to travel for Graduations that are impacted by weather conditions are requested to contact the Graduations Office. Further information is available.
USQ’s research facilities include state-of-the-art laboratories and testing facilities equpped with the latest research equipment and instrumentation.
- Centre of Excellence in Engineered Fibre Composites Facilities
- Engineering Laboratories
- Environmental Chemistry Laboratory
- eResearch Facilities
- Glasshouses and Controlled Environment Facilities
- Hydrology Laboratory
- Inflammatory Disease Research Laboratory
- Molecular Science Research Laboratory
- Mt Kent Observatory
- Recombinant Vaccine, Infectious Diseases & Drug Discovery Laboratory
- Remote Access Labs
- Water Quality Laboratory