Due to the bad weather caused by former tropical cyclone Debbie, staff and students at USQ Toowoomba, USQ Springfield and USQ Ipswich are not expected on campus today. Please stay safe and consider all weather warnings. USQ Toowoomba Graduations will proceed as planned tomorrow, however students required to travel for Graduations that are impacted by weather conditions are requested to contact the Graduations Office. Further information is available.
About the Research Performance Analysis and Strategy team
Research information, managed effectively, guides institutional strategies on research quality and talent management, and informs the development of a high-quality research environment, supporting the growth of national and international profiles and attracting financial investment.
The Research Performance Analysis and Strategy (RPAS) teams mission is to optimise USQ’s reporting performance through the effective management of research information.
Our information management objectives include:
- To conduct targeted and efficient collection of research information that enables effective reporting
- To provide evidence based information products that inform strategic direction
- To conduct collection, management, and analysis and reporting of research information within a controlled, integrated and transparent framework
- To build strong stakeholder relationships and develop user confidence in the role and products of the Office of Research.
The RPAS team supports research through the provision of the following services:
- Provision of data relating to research performance through the implementation and management of the Research Information Management System (RIMS)
- Management and reporting of the USQ Higher Education Research Data Collection (HERDC)
- Coordination and management of the USQ Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) reporting initiative.
The RPAS team can be contacted by email or by telephone: +61 7 4631 2645/1839.
Research Performance Analysis and Strategy
Office of Research
S Block, Level 3
USQ Toowoomba Campus