USQ's ERA Performance
Our ERA results recognise USQ’s excellence in its areas of research focus.
Some of our key achievements include:
- 14 fields of research codes rated at or above world standard
- 3 research areas received an ERA rating of ‘5’ or ‘well above world standard’
- One of only two universities in Queensland to receive a '5' rating for Materials Engineering
- One of only two universities in Queensland to receive a '5' rating for Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 6 research areas received an ERA rating of '4' or 'above world standard'
- 5 research areas received an ERA rating of '3' or 'at world standard'
- Top regional university in Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Materials Engineering
- Top Queensland university, with UQ, in Crop and Pasture Production
- Top regional university in Astronomical and Space Sciences
- Top regional university in Numerical and Computational Mathematics
For full ERA 2015 results refer to the ERA National Report.
The table below summarises our 2015 ERA Results in descending numerical order.
|||Field of research|
5 well above world standard
|4 above world standard||
|3 world standard||