In 2017, USQ will offer three Chancellor's Scholarships. A scholarship will be awarded to the most outstanding applicant commencing full-time on-campus study at each of the Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich campuses.
ValueThe scholarship will have a maximum value of $12 000.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- commence their studies in a bachelor degree in Semester 1, 2017
- be enrolled at Toowoomba, Springfield or Ipswich campus
- be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 of each year of study
- be studying on-campus.
- provide evidence of academic achievement, e.g. high school report card
- achieve an OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent ranking)
- demonstrate a history of involvement within their school, extracurricular activities or within their local community.
How to apply
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview.
Closing dateApplications closed.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500