Gas Detection (Australia) Ltd Combined Study & Work Experience Award
In 2016, USQ will offer two (2) Gas Detection (Australia) Ltd Scholarships to undergraduate students commencing or continuing full-time on campus study at USQ Toowoomba Campus. The scholarship is awarded in the first semester to a student pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Computer Systems Engineering majors).
The scholarship is offered by Gas Detection Australia Ltd to promote and encourage undergraduate study in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Southern Queensland.
The scholarship will have a maximum value of $21,600.
The recipient will be required to undertake up to 10 hours work based training and work experience each week.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- be a resident of the Toowoomba region
- commence or continue their studies in a Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Computer Systems Engineering majors) in Semester 1, 2016
- be enrolled at Toowoomba
- be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 of each year of study
- be studying on-campus.
- provide evidence of academic achievement, e.g. high school report card or post-secondary academic history, as applicable
- have a high level of academic achievement
- provide evidence of financial hardship. Refer to "Frequently asked questions - What documents should I attach to show financial hardship?"
- demonstrate a history of involvement within their school, extracurricular activities or within their local community.
How to apply
For more information on how to apply, please go to the Gas Detection Australia Pty Ltd Combined Work and Study Experience (CWSE) webpage.
Applications close 31 December 2016.
Further informationPh: +61 7 4613 5111