In 2017 USQ will offer one Goondiwindi Bursary.
The Goondiwindi Bursary is presented to an undergraduate or postgraduate student commencing full-time at USQ. The Bursary is awarded in the first Semester to a student pursuing any discipline who has come from Goondiwindi or its surrounding district.
The scholarship will have a maximum value of $10 000.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- be a resident of Goondiwindi and surrounding district, defined by post codes – 4390, 4388, 4498 and 4496
- be studying on-campus, external or online
- be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 of each year of study
- commence their studies in any undergraduate (e.g. bachelor degree) or postgraduate coursework program in Semester 1, 2017, although preference will be given to Bachelor degree applicants.
- submit a personal statement (one page maximum) outlining:
- how the bursary will assist you financially
- a description of your educational aims and goals
- a description of your aspirations and career goals for the future
- provide evidence of academic achievement, e.g. high school report card or post-secondary academic history (transcript of results), as applicable
- provide evidence of financial hardship. Please refer to "Frequently asked questions - What documents should I attach to show financial hardship?"
Closing dateApplications closed.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500