Rachael Fontana Memorial Bursary for the Arts
In 2017, USQ will offer one Rachael Fontana Memorial Bursary for the Arts.
The Bursary is in loving memory of Rachael Lee Fontana. Rachael attended USQ where she studied her degree in a Bachelor of Visual Arts. The Bursary reflects Rachael's passion for art and her compassion to help others.
The Rachael Fontana Memorial Bursary is awarded to a student pursuing either a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Creative Arts who is from a rural or remote area.
The bursary will have a maximum value of $2 000.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- be from a rural area within Queensland
- continue their studies in a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Creative Arts in Semester 1, 2017
- be entering into the second, third or final year of their degree
- be enrolled on-campus at USQ Toowoomba
- be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2
- be studying on-campus.
- submit a personal statement (one page maximum) indicating:
- why you think you should be considered for the Bursary for which you are applying
- how this Bursary will assist you
- provide evidence of financial hardship. Please refer to "Frequently asked questions - What documents should I attach to show financial hardship?"
- have a permanent address in or have relocated to study from a rural or remote area (outer regional, remote, or very remote area within Australia according to the Australian Standard Geographic Classification (ASGC) - refer Doctor Connect map)
Closing dateApplications closed.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500