USQ KickOn Bursaries - USQ Community Award
In 2018, USQ will offer a number of USQ KickOn Bursaries - USQ Community Award.
This bursary is intended to assist the successful recipients to meet the costs of participating in tertiary education.
Each bursary will have a maximum value of $2000.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in the semester the bursary is awarded
- be studying on-campus, external or online; OR
- be an international student studying full-time, on-campus in the semester the bursary is awarded
- be involved in USQ community activities
- be continuing an associate degree or a bachelor’s degree
- have completed a minimum of 2 USQ courses.
- submit a personal statement (one page maximum) answering the following question:
- How do you enrich the USQ Community through your participation in USQ Community activities, and what have you personally gained through those activities?
- provide evidence of academic achievement (transcript of results):
- have a current USQ Grade Point Average of at least 5.0
- provide evidence of financial hardship as per application form. Please refer to "Frequently asked questions - What documents should I attach to show financial hardship?"
- demonstrate involvement in the USQ Community in activities such as (but not limited to) the following:
- Student Representative on a USQ Committee
- Member of the Student Representative Committee
- Meet-up Leader
- Student Ambassador
- Student Representative on the Student Guild Board
- Phoenix Leader
- Senior Resident Advisor
- Resident Advisor
- Member Resident Student Club
- A member of a USQ Club
Closing dateApplications closed.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500