USQ Shine Bursary
In 2018, USQ will offer three USQ Shine Bursaries.
The Bursary supports female undergraduate and postgraduate students at USQ, in any field of study in their final year or graduating in 2018. The bursary is for women who demonstrate leadership potential and community contribution who have the desire and commitment to make a greater contribution to their communities or their chosen profession. In the interests of empowering women through lifelong education, this bursary will assist to enhance the quality of their career progression.
The bursary will have a maximum value of $700.
- identify as female
- be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status or
- be an international student studying on-campus
- be entering the final year of their undergraduate or postgraduate degree or
- be eligible to graduate from USQ in the year of the award
- be studying on-campus, external or online.
- submit a brief personal statement (one page maximum) indicating:
- a description of your educational aims and goal
- a description of your aspirations and career goals for the future
- why you think you should be considered for the bursary for which you are applying
- your commitment to leadership through active participation in the community and/or demonstrate your passion and contribution to elevating women’s causes and supporting organisations and community events whose primary focus is improving the lives of women and girls
provide evidence of high academic achievement e.g. high school report card or post-secondary academic history (transcript of results), as applicable
be asked to attend the International Women’s Day event for receipt of their award on or near 8 March.
How to apply
Closing dateApplications closed.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500