USQ Women's Network Bursary
The USQ Women's Network will offer six bursaries to female students commencing or continuing any postgraduate award program at USQ in 2017.
Each USQ Bookshop bursary will have a maximum value of $500.
To be eligible applicants must:
- identify as female
- be either commencing or continuing in any postgraduate coursework award program in Semester 1, 2017
- be enrolled at any USQ campus
- be enrolled in a minimum of one study unit in Semester 1
- be studying on-campus, external or online.
- submit a personal statement (one page maximum) outlining:
- a description of your career aims and goals
- how the Bursary will assist you to achieve your future career plans
- understanding, enthusiasm and commitment to education
- details of activities that demonstrate involvement in industry or community organisations relevant to your development as an individual
- provide evidence of academic achievement e.g. undergraduate degree transcript of results and current postgraduate transcript of results, as applicable
- if commencing a postgraduate program at USQ - have a minimum of a sound level of academic achievement for their previous undergraduate studies
- if continuing a postgraduate program at USQ – have a minimum USQ GPA of 4.0
Previous recipients of the USQ Women’s Network Bursary are not eligible to re-apply.
Closing dateApplications closed.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500