USQ Women's Network Bursary
The USQ Women's Network will offer six bursaries to female students commencing or continuing any postgraduate award program at USQ.
Each USQ Bookshop bursary will have a maximum value of $500.
To be eligible applicants must:
- identify as female
- be either commencing or continuing in any postgraduate coursework award program in Semester 1 2018
- be enrolled at any USQ campus
- be enrolled in a minimum of one study unit in Semester 1
- be studying on-campus, external or online.
- submit a personal statement (one page maximum) outlining:
- a description of your career aims and goals
- how the bursary will assist you to achieve your future career plans
- understanding, enthusiasm and commitment to education
- details of activities that demonstrate involvement in industry or community organisations relevant to your development as an individual
- provide evidence of academic achievement e.g. undergraduate degree transcript of results and current postgraduate transcript of results, as applicable
- if commencing a postgraduate program at USQ - have a minimum of a sound level of academic achievement for your previous undergraduate studies
- if continuing a postgraduate program at USQ - have a minimum USQ GPA of 4.0
Previous recipients of the USQ Women’s Network Bursary are not eligible to re-apply.
Closing dateApplications closed.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500