- Build upon the experience you have had working in the trade industry or begin study in the area of Infrastructure Management to start off your career in construction.
- Combine engineering construction and management with study areas such law and finance, construction technology and engineering.
- Study while you work, either via distance or on campus, and have the flexibility to adapt your study to your life.
- Already hold a Diploma through TAFE or experience through work? Then fast track your degree with the credit you’ve already earned.
- With relevant courses, develop your skills in management, construction technology, problem solving, law, health and safety, finance, engineering sciences and the principles and practice of modern construction project management.
When you have completed the Bachelor of Engineering Science, you have the option to undertake the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and receive the appropriate credit.