- Be skilled and ready to play your part in a more sustainable future with USQ's Bachelor of Environmental Science. Learn about environmental science, ecology, climate, biodiversity conservation, wildlife management and practical aspects of natural resource management, ensuring you've got the necessary skills to make a difference.
- Participate in field studies of vegetation and freshwater ecosystems, wildlife survey and monitoring, and site visits to water resource and renewable energy facilities.
- Discover Indigenous relationships with country and how this knowledge and perspective can be incorporated into resource management.
- Become workplace-ready through industry site visits, practical field work and industry placements, as well as involvement in environmental research with USQ’s renowned Research Centres.
- Create your own unique degree and skillset by selecting from majors, electives and interdisciplinary minors, such as Climatology, Journalism, Biodiversity, and Indigenous Studies, to suit your interests and career goals.