- Our world needs people with the skills to realise the potential of existing technologies, to exploit the opportunities of new technologies, and to help businesses and organisations navigate through this maze.
- The information and communications sector has been identified as having a significant shortage of trained professionals, with the expectation that this shortfall will continue into the future. Now is the time to take that first step into a career that will be dynamic, global and in demand.
- Our Applied Computer Science major is all about giving you the skills to solve computer-related problems. With rapid advances in technology and new applications being developed constantly, it is hard to say what those problems will be. One thing is for sure, though, it is going to be exciting finding out.
- The focus is on both technological and business principles and practices. Your studies will cover the fundamental skills of computer science involving the domain of modern web applications and services.
- You will become well-prepared to solve computer-related problems in the workplace using your expertise in the design and implementation of software systems, database structures and applications and webs services and interfaces.