- We live in an increasingly connected world where new challenges are presented every day. Our world needs people with the skills to realise the potential of existing technologies, to exploit the opportunities of new technologies, and to help businesses and organisations navigate through this maze.
- The information and communications sector has been identified as having a significant shortage of trained professionals, with the expectation that this shortfall will continue into the future. Now is the time to take that first step into a career that will be dynamic, global and in demand.
- The Networking and Security major will equip you with state-of-the-art skills in network design, management, security and systems development and administration.
- You will become familiar with problem solving in computer networks, VoIP, video conferencing, network services administration, and gain the professional skills to apply them in the communication sector, healthcare, government institutions, and IT firms.
- After completing the major courses, you will gain the knowledge and skills required for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) industry certification.