Doctor of Professional Studies
- CRICOS: 0100909
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November)
- 24 units
- 3 year/s or part-time equivalent
Design and implement projects that will improve your workplace
The Doctor of Professional Studies allows you to combine your professional work with study and obtain a doctoral degree based entirely in your workplace.
The knowledge you gain throughout your studies will lead to benefits for both you and the organisation you work for. You will critically review resources and address theoretical and practical issues in your workplace by designing and implementing projects. It is expected that the documented results of your projects will be able to be used to improve one or more aspects of your workplace.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for international students' first year of study (8 units) in this program:
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- Admission is by written application and interview.
- Bachelor degree with honours, or a masters degree from an Australian university or equivalent plus minimum of 5 years of experience in their field.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
How to apply
USQ accepts applications all year. Semester start dates are:
- Semester 1, 2020 - Monday 24 February 2020.
- Semester 2, 2020 - Monday 13 July 2020.
- Semester 3, 2020 - Monday 16 November 2020.