Are you passionate about helping students find their career path?
- Advance your knowledge and skills as a professional working in education, teaching, training and career development.
- Help people manage their careers, make occupational and study decisions, plan career transitions and find career information.
- You’ll study courses on policy, employability and learning as well as big picture issues in career development.
- Designed to tap into your work environment so that your learning is relevant and useful.
- Accredited by the Career Industry Council of Australia (CICA).
- Option to study online and part-time so you can fit study around your life.
Career opportunities include Education Managers, Community Development Managers, and Job Placement Managers in an array of work environments from schools, TAFEs and universities to government agencies and industry.