As the world’s population continues to increase, we will need to double food production by 2050 to meet global demands, while protecting our fragile resources for the 'Dining Boom'.
- Be part of the solution by studying Agricultural Engineering at USQ and study topics such as the design of intelligent irrigation systems which only spray weeds, reducing the impact of harmful chemicals.
- USQ is home to the world-class research centre in Agricultural Engineering - National Centre for Engineering in Agriculture.
- USQ is Australia’s No. 1 distance education provider of Engineering and Surveying degrees with flexible study options – study part-time or full-time, on-campus or via distance education.
- USQ’s programs are fully accredited by Engineers Australia, and are recognised worldwide.
- Find out how to become an Agricultural Engineer.
Explore your career options!
Find study areas where your talents and interests can thrive.