Graduate Certificate of Business
- CRICOS: 084839B
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November)
- 4 units
- 0.5 years or part-time equivalent
Advance in your workplace with a postgraduate qualification
Whether you have studied business before, have relevant professional work experience without studying, or have studied an un-related area, USQ’s Graduate Certificate of Business can expand your career prospects with a postgraduate qualification.
Your study options
- A Business Administration specialisation where you will choose four core business courses from the Master of Business Administration. If you wish to go on and study the Master of Business Administration you should choose this specialisation.
- A General specialisation where you are able to select any four postgraduate Business and Commerce courses, or from another study area with University approval, to personalise your degree to your requirements.
- A Named specialisation where you can choose to specialise in one area, including:
- Big Data and Visualisation
- Business Administration
- Business Leadership
- Crisis Management
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Emergency and Disaster Communication
- Enterprise Leadership
- Global Business Management
- International Business
- NDIS Studies
- Professional Communication
- Project Management
- Property Development and Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Sustainable Business
The Graduate Certificate of Business is designed to help you advance in your workplace with a postgraduate qualification or be the first step on the road to a master’s degree.
The Graduate Certificate of Business can be a stepping stone if you want to go onto study degrees such as our Master of Business Administration, Master of Business and Innovation, Master of Project Management, Master of Information Systems and Master of Professional Accounting.
Alternate entry options
Alternate entry means you don’t necessarily have to have completed an undergraduate bachelor degree. You may be able to enter the Graduate Certificate of Business based on relevant professional work experience.