- The Graduate Certificate of Education provides flexibility for students to select courses that best advance their applied knowledge and skills in relation to advancing their careers.
- Depending on their specialisation, graduates will have career opportunities to work as professionals in educational settings within guidance and counselling; special and inclusive education; tertiary teaching; and career development.
- Many of the courses offered provide you with opportunities to address real issues through independent work in an approved workplace professional development activity. As such, you can see immediate results of your studies in your relevant workplace setting.
- The Graduate Certificate of Education is a great place to start and you can continue on to obtain your Master’s degree with either the Master of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place) or the Master of Education (Full-Fee Paying) depending on which courses you studied.
- A pathway exists all the way to doctoral studies with the Doctor of Philosophy.