Graduate Certificate of Engineering Technology
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- 4 units
- 0.5 years or part-time equivalent
Increase your professional skills
If you want to extend your knowledge within a certain engineering field and already have a three-year degree in science engineering or technology, our Graduate Certificate of Engineering Technology is a perfect match for you.
In this Graduate Certificate, you:
- can equip yourself with academic, personal, professional, and technical knowledge of engineering and spatial science and in doing so, increase your professional skills
- don’t need work experience to take up this degree.
We offer a specialised suite of technical courses across nine different areas.
Your study options
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Management in Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power Systems Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Engineering.