- Have you ever wished you could work full-time and have the opportunity to contribute towards gaining a higher degree qualification? The Graduate Certificate of Professional Studies is specifically designed for people wanting to develop their professional skills in work and gain a graduate qualification.
- Your prior learning can be used as an entry pathway to this program in the place of a Bachelor degree.
- Develop your professional practice and career while working. Your day-to-day tasks in work can form part of your study leading to benefits for you and your organisation or community.
- Focus on a real-world, real-time work-based project, enables you to become a leader in your profession and while making a contribution to your community of practice.
- Linked to the need for self-directed career development, the program is multi-disciplinary, relevant, and personalised to your work and profession.
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Professional Studies will qualify you to apply for: