Graduate Certificate of Science
- CRICOS: 069701A
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November)
- 4 units
- 0.5 years or part-time equivalent
If you have already completed a degree, the Graduate Certificate of Science will allow you to explore your interests and enhance your professional skills in science.
The Graduate Certificate of Science is flexible and relevant to a workforce that thrives on science and technology. It gives you the option to choose courses according to your individual needs, interests and prior study.
Design this degree to suit your needs and get the confidence and practical knowledge you need to succeed.
Your study options
- Agricultural Science
- Applied Climate Science
- Applied Data Science
- Environment and Sustainability
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mathematics for High School Teaching
- Mathematics for Primary/Middle School Teaching
- Psychology in Schools
- Science for Primary/Middle School Teaching
- Wine Science