- The Graduate Diploma of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place) provides flexibility for students to select specialisations and courses that best build their applied knowledge and skills to advance their careers in an educational environment.
- A Commonwealth supported place is where the Australian Government makes a contribution towards the cost of a student's higher education and students pay a student contribution amount, which varies depending on the courses undertaken. Students are able to calculate the fees for a particular course via the Course Fee Finder.
- Commonwealth Supported students may be eligible to defer their fees through a Government loan called HECS-HELP.
- Once you’ve completed the Graduate Diploma of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place) continue your studies with the Master of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place).
- Other specialisations are available within the Graduate Diploma of Education (Full-Fee Paying) program.