Graduate Diploma of Information Technology
- CRICOS: 066137D
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November)
- 8 units
- 1 years or part-time equivalent
Haven’t studied IT before?
The Graduate Diploma of Information Technology is great for students from disciplines other than computing or information systems to gain professional qualifications in computing.
Problem-solvers and innovative thinkers
USQ’s information technology degrees are flexible and relevant to the ever-changing IT environment. As a graduate, you will become a better problem-solver and innovative thinker. You will possess a high academic standard and competitive advantage in a career that is dynamic, global and in demand.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for international students' first year of study (8 units) in this program:
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
One of the following:
- hold a Bachelor's degree from an Australian university in a non-computing discipline, or
- hold a degree of a recognised university in a non-computing discipline, or
- an equivalent qualification or relevant work experience approved by the Faculty of Health, Engineering and Sciences.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
Pathway programs are also available if you don't meet the English entry requirements mentioned above.
How to apply
USQ accepts applications all year. Semester start dates are:
- Semester 3, 2018 - Monday 19 November 2018.
- Semester 1, 2019 - Monday 25 February 2019.
- Semester 2, 2019 - Monday 15 July 2019.