- Build your knowledge of the core elements of learner-centred education and become a clinical nurse educator for students, peers and other health professionals.
- Learn key skills in face-to-face and online pedagogy specific to a clinical setting and develop clinical nurse educator resources to progress your career.
- Understand the major theories of clinical education and the political, economic and societal issues related to career development.
- Develop your skills as a mentor and leader to successfully plan and execute clinical education programs within a health care setting.
- Fit study into your life - study part-time and online while progressing your career as a registered nurse.
After completing the Graduate Diploma of Nursing, you can take credit from these courses and continue to complete the Master of Nursing.