Master of Arts (Editing and Publishing)
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- 12 units
- 1.5 years or part-time equivalent
Sharpen your skill set
Extend your present qualifications and experience within the publishing industry through USQ’s Master of Arts (Editing and Publishing), with focus on ethical, management and legal elements of professional editing and publishing to supplement your research project. Your research project provides the opportunity to produce a large-scale editing and publishing project to further enhance your portfolio.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for your first year of study (8 units) in this program are:
|Domestic full fee paying||AUD 18240|
Loan to help you pay your fees
You may not have to pay your course (subject) fees upfront. FEE-HELP allows you to defer your fees until your income reaches a certain level.
You may also be eligible to receive financial support from Centrelink.
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- 3-year bachelor degree such as Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Creative Arts, or other approved award at USQ or another accredited tertiary institution, with a minimum GPA of 5.0.
- If you have completed USQ’s Graduate Certificate in Editing and Publishing you will be considered for admission to the Editing and Publishing major in the Master of Arts.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
How to apply
Applying directly to USQ:
- Semester 1, 2018 - applications close Monday 19 February, with semester 1 commencing on Monday 26 February 2018.
- Semester 2, 2018 - applications close Monday 2 July, with semester 2 commencing on Monday 16 July 2018.