Master of Arts (Editing and Publishing)
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- 12 units
- 1.5 year/s or part-time equivalent
Sharpen your skill set
Extend your present qualifications and experience within the publishing industry through USQ’s Master of Arts (Editing and Publishing), with focus on ethical, management and legal elements of professional editing and publishing to supplement your research project. Your research project provides the opportunity to produce a large-scale editing and publishing project to further enhance your portfolio.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for international students' first year of study (8 units) in this program:
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- Pre-requisite: 3-year bachelor degree, or equivalent, from a recognised university
- 3-year bachelor degree such as Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Creative Arts, or other approved award at USQ or another accredited tertiary institution, with a minimum GPA of 5.0.
- If you have completed USQ’s Graduate Certificate in Editing and Publishing you will be considered for admission to the Editing and Publishing major in the Master of Arts.
Students intending to undertake research or project work should note that selection of any research topic is subject to the availability of an appropriate supervisor and students must accept faculty guidance in their selection.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
Pathway programs are also available if you don't meet the English entry requirements mentioned above.
How to apply
USQ accepts applications all year. Semester start dates are:
- Semester 1, 2020 - Monday 24 February 2020.
- Semester 2, 2020 - Monday 13 July 2020.