Master of Business Administration (Digital Transformation)
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November)
- 12 units
- 1.5 years or part-time equivalent
Program Information Set
Study one of Australia’s largest MBAs.
USQ’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) has ranked 11th in the world for best online MBA and achieved a Tier One rating (CEO Magazine, 2018).
Gain a competitive edge and learn about change and sustainability across global markets and contexts, as well as areas of contemporary business management with USQ's Master of Business Administration.
The emphasis is on developing advanced analytical and process skills, helping you to understand and make critical decisions about change, and developing strategies to address such changes.
You can choose to supplement your generalist skills by exploring an area of management in depth, in this case Digital Transformation.
Why Digital Transformation?
In 2011, the MIT Center for Digital Business and Capgemini Consulting concluded from a three-year study that only one-third of companies globally have an effective digital transformation program in place. As human society is slowly transformed by the application of digital technology; business, government and other organisations are racing to catch up. With the Master of Business Administration (Digital Transformation), you can put yourself at the front of the line to work with top tier companies in an exciting and dynamic field.
With the MBA, you will be qualified for a range of positions in public or private sectors both nationally and internationally. Your expertise in digital transformation could land you a job in some of the fastest paced and most interesting careers in the business world.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for your first year of study (8 units) in this program are:
|Domestic full fee paying||AUD 22430|
Loan to help you pay your fees
You may not have to pay your course (subject) fees upfront. FEE-HELP allows you to defer your fees until your income reaches a certain level.
You may also be eligible to receive financial support from Centrelink.
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- Australian university Bachelor degree in the area of business, or equivalent
- a minimum of two years’ professional work experience, or equivalent.
Note: USQ’s Graduate Certificate of Business provides a pathway into the Master of Business Administration for students who meet the work experience requirements but do not hold a Graduate Certificate at AQF level 8 or equivalent.
Supporting evidence for program admission
Evidence of work experience is proven through:
- Curriculum vitae or professional LinkedIn profile which provides evidence of work experience, including:
- Organisation name
- Position title
- Start and end dates of employment for each position
- Type of employment (full-time, part-time or casual)
- Key duties, responsibilities and achievements.
- Names, position titles and contact details of referees (employers or supervisors) who will be able to verify the nature of your work for the period of 2 years. Referees may be contacted by USQ and should be able to provide details on responsibilities including but not limited to: managing people or client accounts, managerial responsibilities for any major projects and/or financial delegation accountabilities.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
How to apply
To apply for this degree:
Applying directly to USQ:
- Semester 2, 2019 - applications close Monday 1 July, with semester 2 commencing on Monday 15 July 2019.
- Semester 3, 2019 - applications close Monday 4 November, with semester 3 commencing on Monday 18 November 2019.
- Semester 1, 2020 - applications close Friday 28 February, with semester 1 commencing on Monday 24 February 2020.