- USQ’s Master of Business and Innovation (Digital Transformation) specialisation will focus on best practice in business intelligence, design, systems and practical application in digital transformation projects.
- This specialisation will explore evidence based approach to business outcomes and what drives decision making in technology systems.
- Through your studies in Digital Transformation, you will gain a deeper understanding of emerging and current technologies in business practices, the use of tools such as data mining, and performance dashboards, and measures of business performance.
- This degree emphasises collaboration with other specialisations to prepare you for decision making in the future - ensuring you are well equipped for this era of innovation. As part of this degree, you can add a second specialisation that can complement your career ambitions.
- A component of your studies will be a research project which will expand your knowledge in innovative business and entrepreneurship. The Research specialisation has a practical emphasis on innovative and creative approaches to current issues in the business environment. You can use your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies and develop a research project based on your current workplace.