- Emerge as a leader in strategic human resources management and leadership techniques with USQ’s Master of Business and Innovation (Enterprise Leadership).
- Throughout your studies you will gain a greater understanding of employee engagement, meeting and improving business and performance goals, top management dynamics, corporate governance and sustainable performance.
- As a graduate, you will gain practical skills and methods in solving complex strategic human resources management topics, employee relations, organisation culture and ethical practices.
- As part of your degree, you will be able to choose a second specialisation that can compliment your career ambitions.
- The third component of your studies will be a research project which will expand your knowledge in innovative business and entrepreneurship.
- The Research specialisation has a practical emphasis on innovative and creative approaches to current issues in the business environment. You can use your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies and develop a research project based on your current workplace.
- This degree emphasises collaboration with other specialisations to prepare you for decision making in the future - ensuring you are well equipped for this era of innovation.