- Increase your finance and global markets knowledge and delve deeper in the world of finance with USQ’s Master of Business and Innovation (Finance). Within this specialisation you will gain a deeper understanding of the Australian and global markets, how companies create value for their shareholders, foreign exchange risk and corporate credit risk.
- Gaining practical application along with in-depth knowledge, you will gain a greater awareness of strategic investments, instruments and institutions.
- This specialisation will encourage a finance decision making focus with the use of tools and techniques to enhance your professional goals.
- A component of your studies will be a research project which will expand your knowledge in innovative business and entrepreneurship. The Research specialisation has a practical emphasis on innovative and creative approaches to current issues in the business environment. You can use your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies and develop a research project based on your current workplace
- This degree emphasises collaboration with other specialisations to prepare you for decision making in the future - ensuring you are well equipped for this era of innovation. As part of this degree, you can add a second specialisation that can complement your career ambitions.