- Are you looking to make the next big move for your career? USQ’s Master of Business and Innovation (General) specialisation lets you pick four courses from either the Master of Business Administration, Master of Project Management or the Master of Business and Innovation to customise your degree to suit your future career path.
- You can alternatively select from a variety of courses approved by the Faculty of Business, Education, Law and Arts, or gain credit from those courses you’ve already completed.
- As part of your degree, you will be able to choose a second specialisation that can compliment your career ambitions.
- The third component of your studies will be a research project which will expand your knowledge in innovative business and entrepreneurship.
- The Research specialisation has a practical emphasis on innovative and creative approaches to current issues in the business environment. You can use your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies and develop a research project based on your current workplace.
- This degree emphasises collaboration with other specialisations to prepare you for decision making in the future - ensuring you are well equipped for this era of innovation.