- Rediscover the world in a new light with USQ’s Master of Business and Innovation (International Business). Within this specialisation, emphasis is put on international business strategies in the changing global economy.
- Delve deeper into topics including international marketing, international human resource management, emerging markets and international relations.
- Gain a greater understanding of international marketing and human resource management trends and strategies with both relevant theories and practical approaches in the international marketplace giving you the global competitiveness edge.
- You will also have the opportunity to further explore international relations with analysis of contemporary issues, international relations and foreign policy.
- As part of your degree, you will be able to choose a second specialisation that can compliment your career ambitions.
- The third component of your studies will be a research project which will expand your knowledge in innovative business and entrepreneurship.
- The Research specialisation has a practical emphasis on innovative and creative approaches to current issues in the business environment. You can use your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies and develop a research project based on your current workplace.
- This degree emphasises collaboration with other specialisations to prepare you for decision making in the future - ensuring you are well equipped for this era of innovation.