- Explore public relations as a management function and best practice approaches with USQ’s Master of Business and Innovation (Professional Communication).
- Within this specialisation, you will have the opportunity to fine tune different writing styles and platforms including audio, print, electronic mainstream media and social media.
- The Professional Communication specialisation will look closely at various types of public relations including corporate communications, community relations, employee relations, financial and investor relations and government relations.
- You will graduate with a greater understanding on designs and methods of evaluating effectiveness of campaigns, public relations tools, strategies and tactics and campaign planning.
- A component of your studies will be a research project which will expand your knowledge in innovative business and entrepreneurship. The Research specialisation has a practical emphasis on innovative and creative approaches to current issues in the business environment. You can use your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies and develop a research project based on your current workplace.
- This degree emphasises collaboration with other specialisations to prepare you for decision making in the future - ensuring you are well equipped for this era of innovation.