- Gain the knowledge and skills required to successfully understand and implement sustainable business practices. This degree covers environmental law, biodiversity, conservation, environmental studies and sustainable economics.
- Develop strategic insight into sustainable business through a combination of theoretical and practical studies.
- Explore the human impact on the natural environment and how negative impacts can be mitigated through policy development and sustainable business methods.
- Enhance your understanding on environmental topics such as climate change, pollution and natural resource depletion.
- A component of your studies will be a research project which will expand your knowledge in sustainable business. The Research specialisation has a practical emphasis on innovative and creative approaches to current issues in the business environment. You can use your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies and develop a research project based on your current workplace.
- This degree emphasises collaboration with other specialisations to prepare you for decision making in the future - ensuring you are well equipped for this era of innovation.