- Are you a graduate student or an experienced professional wanting to take your qualifications to another level? Learn to operate in an increasingly complex and digitised business environment. Strategic Human Resource Management is essential to enable innovation and adaptation in economic markets experiencing uncertainty and unpredictability.
- Understand and influence workplace culture, performance management and people development, employment relations within the global workforce, and leading organisational change.
- Develop essential enterprise skills such as creativity, cognitive flexibility, collaboration, emotional intelligence, and refine your complex problem-solving strategies.
- Learn the skills to add value to organisational strategies, as a change agent, while leading diverse and cross-functional teams.
- As part of your degree, you will be able to choose a second specialisation to compliment your career ambitions.
- The third component of your studies will be a research project which will expand your knowledge in strategic human resource management.
Upon completion of the Master of Business (Strategic Human Resource Management) you are eligible to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).