- Blend management and technical skills to progress your career. Gain globally transferrable skills and the technical expertise to safeguard digital assets in an increasingly connected world.
- A hands-on capstone research project enables you to work with industry and apply theory to practice in a collaborative, laboratory environment at USQ or in your own workplace. You'll use real-world data and state-of-the-art software to solve industry specific problems.
- Graduate with strong leadership skills enabling you to work in various industries in many areas of ICT spanning technical, analytical, business value, risk, and cyber-governance.
- The cyber security sector is one of the most rapidly growing industries globally. Trained professionals are in high demand in both large-scale and smaller organisations.
- USQ is currently seeking accreditation for this degree with the Australian Computer Society (ACS).