- Risk management is at the core of protecting an organisation against cyber threats, while enabling operational and innovative business activity.
- By studying USQ’s Master of Cyber Security (Governance Risk and Compliance), you will build practical governance knowledge and executive communication and communication skills to be able to implement effective cyber security protection strategies.
- This specialisation introduces processes for planning, responding, recovering and reporting on security breach incidents, provided through different perspectives such as technical, business and media impact.
- Develop your management and leadership skills of cyber security teams, and gain and understanding of privacy and protection laws and digital forensic investigations.
- The hands-on capstone research project will harness your skills to work with industry and apply theory to practice in a collaborative, laboratory environment at USQ or in your own workplace.