- USQ’s Master of Cyber Security will provide you with globally transferrable skills and the technical expertise to safeguard digital assets in an increasingly connected world.
- The hands-on capstone research project enables you to work with industry and apply theory to practice in a collaborative, laboratory environment at USQ or in your own workplace.
- You will gain broad credentials as a foundation to work in many areas of ICT spanning technical, analytical, business value, risk, and cyber-governance.
- The cyber security sector is one of the most rapidly growing industries globally, as trained professionals are highly in demand by organisations of all sizes. Now is a great time to embark on a dynamic and global career in cyber security!
- USQ is currently seeking accreditation for this degree with the Australian Computer Society (ACS).