- USQ’s Master of Education (Educational Leadership) is designed to prepare you for a leadership role within an education context.
- Focusing on building and enhancing leadership capacity in aspiring and existing leaders, you will be at the forefront of contemporary educational practice.
- You will also enhance your knowledge how best to lead, coach and mentor high-performance educational teams.
- Expand your understanding of the transformative role of education in society, and develop the skills to work through the contemporary challenges faced by educators in rapidly changing, diverse communities.
- Develop the skills to solve current issues in the education environment by using your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies, developing a research project based on your current workplace.
- This specialisation does not qualify you for teacher registration in Queensland. You can qualify for teacher registration in Queensland with the Master of Learning and Teaching.