Master of Engineering Science
Obtain industry experience
If you want to become a professional engineer, and have a three-year engineering degree but no work experience, the Master of Engineering will get you there. In this degree, you will:
- gain hands-on practical lab and industry experience to prepare you for working in the engineering profession
- apply your study knowledge to a real-world problem in your research project - a great stepping-stone to further research degrees, including your PhD.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Management and Enterprise
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Structural Engineering
The majors of Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering and Structural Engineering have been accorded full accreditation at the level of Professional Engineer by Engineers Australia and graduates are eligible for Graduate membership at the Professional Level. The specialisation in Engineering Management and Enterprise is not accredited by any professional bodies.