- USQ's Master of Information Technology aims to provide students from any discipline with the opportunity to expand their current knowledge to meet the needs of their chosen profession or industry.
- Gain the advanced technical and analytical skills required to work as a professional in a range of work settings.
- Choose from three specialisations, including Computing Technology, Network Engineering and Software development.
- Graduates from the Master of Information Technology, who have completed certain courses, may be eligible to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Study with the No.1 uni in Australia for postgraduate computing and information systems overall educational experience, student support and teaching quality (Good Universities Guide, 2022).
- This program is Australian Computer Society (ACS) accredited, giving eligibility for ACS membership, and recognition by ACS for certification.