- If you have a bachelor degree in any field other than Education and want to become a registered teacher, USQ’s Master of Learning and Teaching will get you there.
- This master’s level degree will equip you with an advanced and comprehensive understanding of education and thoroughly prepare you for your new career as a registered teacher.
- There are 60 days of supervised professional experience placements which may be undertaken in rural and remote settings, as well as overseas.
- Graduates of the Master of Learning and Teaching are eligible to apply to the Queensland College of Teachers for teacher registration.
- In addition to completing all requirements for the degree, students need to pass the Literacy and Numeracy Test (LANTITE) prior to graduation. It's recommended that students pass the LANTITE before the successful completion of 8 courses. Please register for the LANTITE test through the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) website.